List of active policies
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws UE L 119 of 04/05/2016), it is hereby informed that:
the administrator of personal data of candidates for studies and students is the University of Economics, Law and Medical Sciences prof. Edward Lipiński with headquarters in Kielce, ul. Jagiellońska 109A
contact with the Data Protection Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org
personal data will be processed in order to perform didactic tasks, in accordance with the Act of 27 July 2005 Law on Higher Education, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
the student's / lecturer's personal data will be stored for a period consistent with the provisions of the above-mentioned Act
each student / lecturer has the right to request the administrator to access personal data, rectify it, delete it, limit processing or cancel previously granted consent
The student / lecturer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body
providing personal data is obligatory due to legal regulations
- The Moodle IT system is used to support educational, scientific and research processes as part of the activities of the Lipinski University in Kielce.
- A person who has an account in the Moodle WSEPINM system in Kielce is called a User.
- Users called Lecturers have the rights to run and create new courses in moodle.
- An employee appointed by WSEPINM in Kielce, called the Administrator, will perform technical supervision and will be able to block the account in the event of non-compliance with the regulations.
- The administrator, if necessary, has the right to report a documented example of a violation of the Moodle regulations to the Disciplinary Committee of the WSEPINM in Kielce.
- Users are required to fill in the form in the profile with their true personal data.
- The user should enter a real and working e-mail address.
- Name and surname are separate and independent fields in the registration form and for security reasons the so-called "login" SHOULD be different from this data.
- The photo (i.e. the small picture that appears next to the user's messages) cannot be an animation, the photo cannot contain content that violates the rules of ethics (Article 141 of the Polish Code of Petty Offences).
- Obtaining an account is tantamount to consent to the use of the user's personal data to the extent necessary to operate the Moodle platform by the operator and administrator.
- Improper completion of the registration form, making the account and didactic materials obtained from the platform available to third parties, will result in blocking the account.
- The rights described in point 3 of the regulations are granted by the Administrator.
- In the Moodle WSEPINM system, only those materials to which the users have the copyright are allowed. When posting all or part of third party materials, their written consent is required.
- It is forbidden to include indecent, offensive or obscene content in statements made in the Moodle WSEPINM system (Article 141 of the Polish Code of Petty Offences).
- Materials and statements posted by users may be modified or deleted by the teacher or administrator when they are inconsistent with the provisions of these regulations. This applies in particular to statements and materials not related to the program or the course of studies.
- Failure to comply with the regulations is tantamount to prohibiting the use of the platform and notifying the faculty authorities.
- User regulations may be modified after each completed semester.